Friday, October 7, 2016

High School Senior Layout

My baby girl graduated from high school last May and today I am sharing a fun layout I created using the Senior Year Overlay from Want2Scrap.

The overlay is designed so that there is a collage area for all your pictures.

I used the overlay as a guide to cut pictures to the right size and shape:.

I flipped it over and added 1/8" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape around the edges...

... and then pulled up the liner and adhered the photo.

I added the photos one at a time.  I had a lot of photos so I was able to completely fill in the collage.  If you don't have enough pics, you can fill in the open segments with coordinating patterned paper.

The added the main photo and then edged it with Sleek Strip 6" Rhinestones in black.
.
Here's a close up:

Thanks for stopping by amd I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie



Want2Scrap Supplies for High School Senior Layout:


Cross Promotional Partner Products:
Other supplies:  cardstock

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Susie, I love it! So cool and light years better than those tired old pre cutout cheesy photo dime store frames and canned collages we all have from back in the day. Beautiful work, as always. Your new great will treasure this always :) Pat

    ReplyDelete