Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Remember Me Vellum from Quick Quotes

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to raise awareness of the disease.  I encourage you to remind all the women in your life to do a monthly exam - early detection saves lives.

Today I am sharing a layout featuring the Farmhouse Collection from Quick Quotes.
I created this layout using one of my favorite techniques - layering coordinating papers behind a photo.  I chose papers from the Farmhouse collection containing colors that accented the photo.  I also added in a piece with a large polka dot pattern from the Chiffon collection and a piece with a tiny dot pattern from the Urban Oasis collection.  I inked the edges of the papers with either Barn Board or Warm Sand PowderPuff Chalking Inks and added a chipboard piece in the bottom right.

This vellum quote by Patsy Gaut is perfect for creating a memorial layout.  Sometimes finding the right words is the hardest part.  I kept it simple, letting the vellum extend past the edge of the paper creating a delicate detail.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Other supplies: tag

No comments:

Post a Comment