Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Believe with Quick Quotes!

Today I am sharing a sweet and simple layout that is perfect for holding your visit with Santa photos.  I used papers from the Quick Quotes Earth Wind and Fire Collection.

I created the background by layering coordinating pieces from the Earth Wind and Fire Collection.

I used a green polka dot paper from the same collection to create this fun tree.  You can find the Christmas tree tutorial I shared earlier this month HERE.
I topped the tree with a die cut snowflake.  It was cut from white cardstock so I used Antique Linen PowderPuff Chalking Ink to change the color so it coordinated better with the papers.

I found the Believe card in the Sentiments Quote Cards pack. They come printed in black on heavy white cardstock. I layed Silver Deco Foil on top of the quote card before running it through a heat laminator.  The silver stuck to the black ink on the card.  Stunning!
I used Antique Linen on the white cardstock before mounting it on black cardstock and adhereing it below the tree.

The little embellishment cluster with tags, a ticket and a chipboard snowflake is just perfect to help frame a photo.  I inked the snowflake with Antique Linen then used clear embossing powder.  Finishing touch was Mother of Pearl Rhinestone bling from Want2Scrap!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Quick Quotes Supplies for Believe layout:

Earth Wind Fire 101, 102, 105, 108
PowderPuff Chalking Inks- Antique Linen, Warm Sand
Sentiments - 3" x 4" Quote Cards

Other supplies:  
Want2Scrap Snowflakes #1
Want2Scrap 250 Count Rhinestones Mother of Pearl
Therm O Web Silver Deco Foil
Heat laminator,clear embossing powder, ticket, tag, twine

1 comment: