Sometimes I have an idea in my head for a canvas or another large project and I want to try things out on a smaller scale first. Tags are just perfect for working out colors & ideas and playing with techniques. Before I started this tag, all I knew was that I wanted to use the face image in the upper right.
|Click on tag to enlarge image.|
The next step was to tear out and adhere the stamped quote. You can see that this technique does not create a transparent background, but I really like the subtle visual texture it adds.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today! Susie
Supplies for Technique Tag:
- Donna Downey Stamp - Enjoy Explore Believe
- Donna Downey Stamp - What DoYou See, Small
- The Crafters Workshop - Casey and Penelope
- The Crafters Workshop - Harlequin
- The Crafters Worshop - Arrows and Hearts
- Tag, Mod Podge, modeling paste, tissue, inks, pen