Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Family Blessings with Quick Quotes

Today I am sharing a card I created using the Earth Wind Fire Collection from Quick Quotes.
The Joy Fold card is one of my favorites because of all the different surfaces you have to decorate.  You can find a full tutorial HERE.

In this close up you can see I added a piece of Want2Scrap rhinestone bling to the sentiment panel which I had clipped out of the Earth Wind Fire Cut Apart page.

I trimmed some of the stylized flowers out of one of the papers and used them to hold the front card flap closed.


Here is what it looks like when it is completely open, just waiting for a personalized message from the heart!  There is also plenty of room inside to add a photo or a gift card, too!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

Supplies for Family Blessings Card:

Quick Quotes Earth Wind Fire Collection 104, 109, 111, 500
Want2Scrap 72 Count Silver Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment