Monday, February 13, 2017

Eileen Hull - Design Team & ColorBox Blends Layout

Great news to share - I have officially joined the Eileen Hull Design/Inspiration Team!

Over the past couple of years I have worked with Eileen on several projects and was blessed with the opportunity to appear on her blog as a guest designer.  I am a huge fan of all of her products and am absolutely thrilled to join the talented team she has assembled.

This month the Inspiration Team is playing with Eileen's ColorBox Blends.  In fact, we are taking over the Clearsnap blog this week and I am up first!   I used her inks to create custom paper and coordinated embellishments.  I hope you will pop over for the scoop - and be sure to leave me some love!  You can find all the details HERE.    :)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

2 comments: