Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sharing My Creative Heart

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just wanted to do a quick share!  In January I attended Creativation, the AFCI Trade Show (Association for Creative Industries).  As a Designer Member I was invited to participate in an event they called "Sharing the Creative Heart".  Basically we made art with heart and left it in the convention center as a Random Act of Kindness for attendees.  Such a fun idea - I never did discover who found my heart, but I did enjoy making it!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie


Supplies for Sharing My Creative Heart:


  • Ken Oliver Mixed Media Art Board, 6x6
  • Ken Oliver Color Bursts
  • Concord & 9th - Heartstrings Die
  • Riley and Company - A Beautiful Heart stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment