Thursday, June 22, 2017

Planning with SRM Stickers

Hello and welcome to the June Designers Craft Connection Blog Hop.  This month we are partnering with SRM Stickers and the focus is on Planners and Bible Journaling.

My planner tends to be very utilitarian.  Lots of bullet journaling and lists.  I don't really take the time to make things look pretty, however, I really like the idea of capturing and highlighting activities on a monthly basis so I created this scrapbook page using SRM Stickers.
Click on any image to see a larger picture.

I started with a plain calendar sheet I picked up at the local scrapbook store and chose a really colorful background paper.  The Planner Icon Stickers  from SRM Stickers are black and white which I think is brilliant because you can use any color scheme you want!  I pulled out my markers and went to town!


You can see I added the month at the top of the page.  The delicate black scallop line underneath of "June" is from the Sticker Stitches - Valentines sheet.   I added a glass of lemonade, commemorated the release of Wonder Woman, and made note of a mixed media class I took!


There is a really fun mix of icons to suit most occasions.  I created balloons for Father's Day by adding some pen lines to the colorful dot stickers from the sheet. There are also a bunch of word stickers that came in pretty handy.  "Game Day" was perfect for our outing to watch the Washington Nationals play ball!  There was even a sticker for a "Beauty Day" - that works for my upcoming trip to the spa with my sisters in law!

The Sticker Stitch Sheet has 17 different patterns/colors to choose from!  I used the red ones on the calendar to highlight the Scrapbook Expo coming to town this weekend!


Once the month is over I plan on adding  a coordinating page with pictures from my activities, basically creating a 2 page spread for the month of June!

There are 16 designers participating in today's hop with lots of ideas and inspiration:

Susie Madden Bentz  (you are here)

If you get lost along the way, you can find a master list here:: Designers Craft Connection

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find some time to play today!  Susie

SRM Stickers Supplies:
Planner Icon Stickers
Sticker Stitches/Valentines

Other Supplies:
Prima Marketing Julie Nutting Mixed Media Doll Stamp - Billy
Carta Bella Toy Box Collection
Marvy Uchida Markers

**Disclosure:  SRM Stickers provided free product for this project. My design and opinions are my own.**

8 comments:

  1. How fun! Love the way you used our planner stickers Susie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's fun to see how many different ideas are shared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you colored in the stickers with such bright colors. So cute!

    ReplyDelete